Where can I deliver my vehicle?
In of Istanbul-Ankara-Bursa cities your vehicle must be delivered to Omsan Lojistik A.Ş. locations and in other cities mentioned in the “Our Delivery Points” list, to our driver at Renault Sales points by handing over.
When will my vehicle be moved?
After the completion of the contract and payment transactions, your vehicle is picked up on schedule by our operations unit and shipped with the first appropriate auto carried.
Due to road conditions, seasons, driver driving times, vehicle market density, etc., no clear date can be given regarding the departure time.
Where can I take delivery of my vehicle?
You can take your vehicle from Omsan Lojistik A.Ş location in the cities of Istanbul-Ankara-Bursa and in other cities mentioned in the “Our Delivery Points” list, from our driver at Renault Sales points by handing over.
What are your damage insurance terms?
Full-range commodity insurance is provided for all our individual customers’ vehicles for a fee. Commodity insurance exemption costs are 750 TL for brand new vehicles and commercial vehicles and 300 TL for used vehicles and 150€ for used commercial vehicles. You can contact our customer representative regarding commodity insurance policy prices. In case of not having commodity insurance, during transportation performed by Omsan Lojistik A.Ş carrier liability insurance will be applied for damages caused by the carrier and the damage exemption (2,500 euros) belongs to you. Damages are independent of freight payment.
Omsan Lojistik A.Ş is responsible limited to its defect rate and our insurance does not cover the loss of value.
How my vehicle is moved?
Your vehicle is transported by an 8-piece auto carrier or rescuers depending on the location and size where it is located.
How long is the transportation time?
The times vary depending on the distance between the locations where the vehicle will be shipped, the waiting times at the transfer centers, periodic intensities, seasonal conditions, etc. for many reasons.
Depending on the distance to be shipped, an estimated time frame will be communicated by our customer representatives.
Can I put stuff in my vehicle?
No commercial goods may be placed in the vehicles to be transported. Personal belongings placed in the luggage, torpedo, etc. sections of the vehicle are not covered by the insurance.
Omsan Lojistik A.Ş. doesn’t accept responsibility for such items.
Why should I transport my vehicle with Omsan Lojistik A.Ş?
Omsan Lojistik A.Ş, serves its customers with its 42 years of experience in the sector and its superior service understanding in automobile logistics.
Will my vehicle be transferred during shipment?
Depending on the locations where your vehicle will be shipped, transfers can be made at our Istanbul-Ankara-Bursa transfer centers.
What should I do if my vehicle is damaged?
Be sure to check your vehicle during delivery or pick-up. In case of any damage, please request minutes that our driver will sign on both sides.
After receiving a copy of the minutes, you can contact our customer representatives to ensure compensation under insurance.
Do you have Door-to-Door Delivery?
Door-to-door vehicle shipment can be carried out with rescuers at Ankara (since 2021) -Istanbul – Bursa.
How can I make payment?
Payments must be made in advance on the Omsan Lojistik A.Ş. account.
Can I leave my pet in my vehicle?
Pets are not allowed inside the vehicle.
What documents do I need to provide to Omsan Lojistik A.Ş for the transportation of my vehicle?
In order for the transportation service to be performed, the transportation service agreement signed / completed before shipment, the payment receipt and the license images of the vehicle must be forwarded to the customer representatives.
Does the person who delivers and receives my vehicle have to be the same person?
There is no such obligation. Delivery / receipt of the vehicle by different persons are possible provided that you inform our customer representatives in advance and present identity card during delivery.
Do you have a washing/cleaning service before delivering the vehicle?
There is no washing and cleaning service provided.
Is the carrier that will transport my vehicle is self-owned vehicle of Omsan Lojistik A.Ş or a vehicle of your supplier?
Transportations can be done with self-owned vehicle of Omsan Lojistik A.Ş or a vehicle of our suppliers under the same service quality and conditions.
· In case of not having commodity insurance, during transportation performed by Omsan Lojistik A.Ş carrier liability insurance will be applied for damages caused by the carrier and the damage exemption (2,500 euros) belongs to you. Damages are independent of freight payment.
· In case of occurrence of Natural Disasters (hail, flood, earthquake, erosion, etc.) and damage caused by such reasons, Omsan Lojistik A.Ş. is not responsible for these damages, both material and immaterial. There is also no responsibility for Omsan Lojistik A.Ş for including these risks in the insurance coverage.
· The free time for loading and unloading is 3 hours. For operations exceeding this period, 100 TL / Auto-Carrier / Hour + VAT will also be billed to you.
· The risk of damage belongs to the sender, as control cannot be performed if the vehicles are not clean during delivery by Omsan drivers. The risk of damage belongs to the sender.
· The elements that are requested to be checked on the vehicles must be communicated to us in writing in advance. If it is not communicated, the risk of missing /loss equipment belongs to the sender.
· Omsan drivers are responsible for controlling the visible exterior of the vehicle and the risk belongs to the sender if the sender refuses to issue a damage report.
· It is mandatory to issue a license for second-hand vehicle transportation and to issue a waybill for brand new vehicles.
· Non-working and damaged vehicles cannot be loaded.
· Shipment Distance
· Dimensions of Your Vehicle
· Weight of Your Vehicle
· Type of Your Vehicle
· Urgency of the Shipment
· Price variability of the fuel